Monday 14 January 2013

Cool dude

I am entering this card in:
 http://totallygorjuss.blogspot.co.uk/   -Spotty


Good afternoon everyone, what a lovely day it has turned out to be, says she who has just returned home from school, and who has no desire or intention to step out of the door again until tomorrow evening. When I say lovely, a lot of the snow that fell during the night and this morning just when everyone was setting out for work and school,  has cleared from near us, the main roads are clear, the sun is out and it is melting the snow on the trees fence etc. It is a lot brighter, hence that bright patch to the top of my card, that is sun shining through the window! Anyway my card: Background-Kay & Co, plain topper Kanban, LOTV stamp, colouring-Promarkers, sentiment from stash but I think it might be Crafter's Companion, Card Candy. shading on topper Pan Pastels
Well that's it for today I think, when I have finished blog hopping I think i will have to engage in a little crafty play before it's time to do the evening meal. Take care and keep warm.
Carol.x

1 comment:

  1. Oooo those papers are scrummy Carol and of course I adore the image. We have lots of snow here its never stopped all night and day LOL so we are staying indoors for now!!! huggles hun xxx

    ReplyDelete