Sunday 13 January 2013

Make a wish


I am going to enter this for the competition at: http://craftybloggersnetwork.blogspot.co.uk/

Good morning everyone, its a cold crisp one today, I have just been out to replenish the bird's water as both container's were frozen solid, they are all zoomimg in for a quick feed. Today's card: Background paper Diecuts with a View, blank topper Kanban, LOTV stamp,  die cuts Spellbjnder, colouring Promarkers, wings glue pen, corners and sentiment from stash, edging on topper Pan Pastels. Well that's it, time to do a bacon butty before I get ready for church. Have a good day, keep warm.

5 comments:

  1. Pretty card. Thank you for joining the Daring Cardmakers latest dare. Gez

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Carol I adore this image, I went round our village shop to get some warbutons crumpets this morning!! was thinking about you when I slapped the lurpak on LOL but now I come to think of it I adore a bacon butty with HP sauce too..is this a crafty blog or a food one?? !!! sheesh huggles hun and wrap up warm xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol, you've used one of my all time favourite LoTV stamps there - and made a fab card with it! Lovely colour choices as well.

    Sarah

    PS - We got to the film, and Emily (my daughter) cried through most of it!! Too sad for her, even though it ended happily - what Disney film doesn't!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card.Thanks for sharing with us at CBN.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous littl card.

    (mmmm....and I can almost smell that bacon sarnie....LOL my favourite!!)

    Thank you fo joining us at Crafty Bloggers Network this month.
    Claire x

    ReplyDelete