Tuesday 22 January 2013

UIU-2




Good afternoon everyone, I am late today, I had to drop my car off for it's MOT this morning, and I am now waiting fingers crossed for a phone call to say it has passed. Well it is a lovely bright sunny day today,blue sky,  lots of snow around but none falling. The birds have really bucked up with the sunshine, and there have been lots of them at the feeding station, particularly blackbirds. I put two halves of a Granny Smith apple out and they demolished it in minutes. Can I say welcome and thank you for following my blog to Patricia, that brings me up to thirteen now! I was supposed to go to a governor training session at 6pm, but I have just received an e-mail to say it has been cancelled, and as my grand-daughter is on cooking duties today, once I have picked my car up I can just play. Well today's card: Background papers Kay & Co, flower stamp Dawn Bibby, sentiment Sam Poole, brads from stash. Have a good day, keep warm.
Carol,x

5 comments:

  1. Hi Carol,
    wonderful card. I love the colour, flowers and that lovely dragonfly in the corner.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beaautiful card Carol. Love the colour and stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. I love the flowers and such a beautiful sentiment

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours Carol its really pretty. I just want the snow to disappear now! sick of looking at it hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Carol, love your colours, kate x

    ReplyDelete