Tuesday 29 January 2013

Not my work- wish it was!




Good morning all- just! Overcast and damp today.  I have n't got any cards photographed at the moment, might get round to it later on, but I thought I would show you this bag that my daughter made for someone. These canvas bags are all the rage apparently. The lady has two dogs and Caroline has painted them from photographs she has seen, I like how she has used buttons for the dogs noses and eyes. The bones and dog tags that are on the handles were made from that clay you bake in the oven. Eyelashes are drawn on but she also sticks some false eyelashes on too. This was a present for a lady's 50th and she was thrilled to bits with it. Well I suppose I better go and do the drawer sorting that I have been putting off, my kitchen draw went wonky and my friend's husband has just fixed it, and so I better sort that great pile of utensils before I put them back. Keep warm and dry. 
Carol.x

5 comments:

  1. What a great gift. Your daughter has inherited your talents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally fab Carol can see where your daughter has got her talents from :))) Take care hun huggles xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww how lovely, your daughter is very talented to be able to draw and colour so beautiful. I love all the detailing too.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Daughter has made a magnificent job with this bag, the recipient will absolutely love it.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete